In the event that the Client is not satisfied with E&K products, the following specific rules* apply in determining return options:
If you need to cancel an order please contact us ASAP at 310.306.6900 and a member of our team will assist you.
1. If, at the time of shipment, a product is materially different (excluding naturally occurring variations in color, nail holes and other characteristics typical and as described on product, spec or options pages in regards to reclaimed wood material) from what is described on a signed proposal, invoice or sales order referenced thereby and E&K is notified of the problem within 4 days of receipt of pickup or receipt of shipment, E&K will, at Client’s option:
a. Replace the product that does not conform to the proposal, invoice or sales order or
b. Refund the purchase price of the product that does not conform to the proposal, invoice or sales order.
2. If a product is materially different from that described on a proposal, invoice or sales order referenced thereby and E&K is notified of the Client’s desire to return the product within 4 days of product pickup/delivery, handling depends on whether the product is a custom or standard product.
3. Custom products (any milled products, or special order): cannot be returned. In determining product return options any product that is cut to specific dimensions to satisfy the requirements of an order is to be considered a custom product even if the product would otherwise qualify as a standard product.
4. Products cannot be returned more than 10 days after shipment.
5. Products that have been processed or altered in any way after being received cannot be returned. Please contact us immediately if changes need to be made to an existing order. We will do our best to accommodate, however E&K cannot guarantee changes can be made after orders are placed.
6. Products to be returned must be sent back through the appropriate channels. Product returns must be handled by (and any credits/refunds issued to) the original Client to whom E&K sold the product.
E&K has no contractual relationship with or obligation to parties other than those with whom it has entered into a direct agreement.
7. E&K accepts no liability or responsibility for rejected and/or defective products other than the above-mentioned replacement of product or refund of purchase price.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a number of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
If you're expecting a refund and haven’t received it yet, check your bank account twice to verify. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALE ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item for one of the same, send us an email at email@example.com and ship your item to:
12718 Washington Blvd,
Los Angeles, California 90066
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to their self to give to you personally, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will follow up with your return.
To return your product, you should ship to:
12718 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, California 90066
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. E&K can arrange for shipping on your behalf. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on your location, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.